I know what I look for in a pet sitter, and I strive to provide the same high level of service for my own clients.
As a kid, I was always reading animal care books at the library. I am always learning and asking questions. I value continuing education, to stay current in trends and developing information in pet care, and I continuously update and improve my own skills and knowledge.
- Member of Pet Sitters International
- Achieved their elite designation of Certified Professional Pet Sitter (CPPS). As of March 14, 2018, I am the only active CPPS in Montreal.
- Attends the annual Pet Sitters World Educational Conference & Expo.
- Member of the National Association of Professional Pet Sitters (NAPPS)
- Member of Professional United Pet Sitters LLC (PUPS)
- Trained in pet first aid and CPR
- Fear Free Certified Professional
- Member of the International Association of Animal Behavioral Consultants (IAABC)
- Attended Cat Camp NYC, where I was trained in trap-neuter-return in New York City
- Bonded and insured with pet sitting insurance
- Vaccinated against rabies
- Professional pet sitting since 2016
- Cats and Hamsters is a registered enterprise
I am professional, mature, responsible, conscientious, experienced, and I love cats, hamsters, and all pocket pets and small caged animals. I love going to agricultural fairs in the summer, visiting zoos, and gushing over pictures of cats and other furry animals. I love being a pet sitter.
I’m a non-smoker. I wash my hands A LOT. I started pet sitting so that I could have flexibility as a parent, and my child sometimes accompanies me on visits. As a busy working mom, I am efficient at doing my job.
I have a car and normally drive to pet visits, and have a fancy expensive smartphone so I can send amazing pictures of how the visit went to my clients.
Like/Subscribe/Comment/Share me on social media:
Information about my status as a Certified Professional Pet Sitter (CPPS). I am the only Certified Professional Pet Sitter (CPPS) in Montreal, and the only member of Pet Sitters International (PSI) in Montreal.
My clients will have peace of mind knowing I am bonded and insured. Having liability coverage and bonding is one of the key factors that separates a “professional pet sitter” from a “hobby pet sitter,” who usually does not carry such insurance. Think of it like car insurance: you have to have it, you DO … Continue reading Why choose my pet sitting service?