The above video clip is from my interview with CBC Montreal’s Valeria Cori-Manocchio, which appeared on the October 11, 2020 news at 11pm.
I know what I look for in a pet sitter, and I strive to provide the same high level of service for my own clients.
As a kid, I was always reading animal care books at the library. I am always learning and asking questions. I value continuing education, to stay current in trends and developing information in pet care, and I continuously update and improve my own skills and knowledge.
- Member of Pet Sitters International
- Achieved their elite designation of Certified Professional Pet Sitter (CPPS). As of March 14, 2018, I am the only active CPPS in Montreal.
- Attends the annual Pet Sitters World Educational Conference & Expo.
- Named one of the Top Five Finalists for 2021 Pet Sitter of the Year
- Member of the National Association of Professional Pet Sitters (NAPPS)
- Completed NAPPS Certification Course, a broad-range and in-depth self-paced course covering all topics relevant to pet sitting
- Member of Professional United Pet Sitters LLC (PUPS)
- Trained in pet first aid and CPR
- Fear Free Certified Professional
- Member of the International Association of Animal Behavioral Consultants (IAABC)
- Attended Cat Camp NYC, where I was trained in trap-neuter-return in New York City
- Bonded and insured with pet sitting insurance
- Vaccinated against rabies
- Professional pet sitting since 2016
- Cats and Hamsters is a registered enterprise
I am professional, mature, responsible, conscientious, experienced, and I love cats, hamsters, and all pocket pets and small caged animals. I love going to agricultural fairs in the summer, visiting zoos, and gushing over pictures of cats and other furry animals. I love being a pet sitter.
I’m a non-smoker. I wash my hands A LOT. I started pet sitting so that I could have flexibility as a parent, and my child sometimes accompanies me on visits. As a busy working mom, I am efficient at doing my job.
I have a car and normally drive to pet visits, and have a fancy expensive smartphone so I can send amazing pictures of how the visit went to my clients.
Like/Subscribe/Comment/Share me on social media:
Certified Professional Pet Sitter
Information about my status as a Certified Professional Pet Sitter (CPPS). I am the only Certified Professional Pet Sitter (CPPS) in Montreal, and the only member of Pet Sitters International (PSI) in Montreal.
Why choose my pet sitting service?
My clients will have peace of mind knowing I am bonded and insured. Having liability coverage and bonding is one of the key factors that separates a “professional pet sitter” from a “hobby pet sitter,” who usually does not carry such insurance. Think of it like car insurance: you have to have it, you DO … Continue reading Why choose my pet sitting service?