My cat sitting service philosophy is to minimize stress for both cat and owner. I often sing or talk to the cats as I work so they can hear a human voice. Even if your cat is shy, after I finish taking care of their physical needs, I will spend the rest of my time with them softly talking as they feel safe in their special hiding spot.
Pet sitting visits must occur daily or twice daily.
Clients can mix different visit lengths for any pet sitting reservation. For longer absences, I recommend grouping longer and more frequent visits after a certain period of time has passed to provide more companionship, as cats may become more lonely as more time passes. For example, lengthening visits and visiting twice per day.
I can also visit simply for play time, feedings (e.g. midday feeding), brush out and nail trim, or litter box scooping. Pet visits are also available for small caged animals, like Guinea pigs, rabbits, hedgehogs, chinchillas, mice, and hamsters. Pricing is based on time and location.
Example of chores that might be included in cat visits, as time allows:
Clean water and food bowls
Scoop litter box, tidy litter box area, track litter box usage
- Spot clean vomit, litter box accidents
Extended cat play and petting session
Brush out/coat maintenance, wipe eyes, nail trimming (depending on cat temperament). If using my tools, cleaning and disinfecting tools after use.
Daily email, text, WhatsApp reports with pictures
- Videos available only if WiFi access is granted
- Quick walk-through of interior
- Move drapes
- Turn lights on/off
- Move waste bins
No additional charge for extra cats or small furry animals
60 Minutes – Premium Visit
For complicated set ups, many plants to water, or for a very relaxed visit with lots of attention for the pets.
45 Minutes – Deluxe Visit
A popular option, will fit most set ups and routines.
30 Minutes – Basic Visit
Depending on the set up, there may be time for only the most basic chores during a basic visit.
Up to 20 Minutes – Express Visit
Scheduled only as a second visit in a day, on a case-by-case basis. Only for returning clients with very simple set ups and antisocial pets like feral cats, or for only litter box scooping or for only feeding or for only play time. Restrictions will apply, as this option will not be suitable for most clients. Not available for new clients. Not available for the first or last visit of a pet sitting reservation.
Brush Out/Nail Trimming Visit
Either as a once-off (for example, during shedding season), or as a regular standing arrangement.
- Estimated time: 30 minutes
- Brush out fur using client’s or my own tools. Please note that I am unable to cut fur, shave fur, or remove matted fur. All of my tools are cleaned then disinfected with a cat-safe bacterial, fungicidal, virucidal, and tuberculocidal disinfectant after each client.
- Trim nails using client’s or my own nail trimmers.
Litter box tidying
Either as a once-off, or as a regular standing arrangement. Great during pregnancy or to avoid stress and arguments (“It’s your turn to scoop the litter box!” “I did it last time!” “I hate scooping cat litter!” “This is so gross.” “We should hire someone else to do this for us!”).
- Estimated time: 20 minutes for scooping only (express or basic visit for maintenance; basic, deluxe, or premium visit if litter box must be emptied, washed, and refilled)
- Scoop litter, sweep or vacuum around litter box area
- Extra fee per litter box for litter box wash (discard old litter, clean litter box, refill with new litter)